• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Calling Naval Personnel Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

trvsmrtn

pilot
Absolutely, just don't call every couple of hours to check status of orders or packages or anything like that.

Meridiani

Travis, I was under the impression that civilians were discouraged from calling NPC or NRC.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
I did.

They might not like it, but you get answers right away. Cutting out the middle man is the way t go sometimes. Just be straight forward with them and dont waste their time.

Dave

trvsmrtn

pilot
I was stationed there about 2 years ago, and I can tell you that whether the detailers and program coordinators like it or not, they are there to serve the fleet (including anyone not yet in the fleet). The Bureau has gone through alot of changes to become more customer service oriented (just like the rest of the Navy) that's why there are no more secret back door numbers and bs like that. And since they work for the member, calling them shouldn't be misconstrued as going over someone's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.