• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board question

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
I was just wondering where selection boards meet. Is there a single location, such as millington where all boards meet? Or do the boards pick a location based on the community?

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk 2

exNavyOffRec

I was just wondering where selection boards meet. Is there a single location, such as millington where all boards meet? Or do the boards pick a location based on the community?

In house boards meet in Millington, others never actually meet, the board packages are sent out via CD to board members who review each package then they do a conference call to work things out.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
In house boards meet in Millington, others never actually meet, the board packages are sent out via CD to board members who review each package then they do a conference call to work things out.

Oh the joys of technology!

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Oh most wonderful NavyOffRec, you wouldn't happen to know if the CEC board 'met' as planned this week, would you? :)