• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB BIRV Down?

Parkside

Anybody else having an issue accessing https://birv.nomi.med.navy.mil/ in order to fill out the BIRV? I take the ASTB-E tomorrow at 11 PST and will be pretty disappointed if I'm not able to access my scores.

For those of you who filled out the BIRV after the test, how long did it take to access your scores? Mine is actually all filled out, I just need to submit it.

mb1685

I did the BIRV about an hour and a half after taking my test. I e-mailed my test administer when I was finished, and after I hadn't heard from him by about 1600, I got antsy and called the contact number listed on the ASTB section of NAMI's website (which also appears to be down right now). I confirmed some information for them and then they e-mailed me my score letter within 10 minutes. I believe they said they can only e-mail it to .edu or .mil addresses, so hopefully you have access to your university e-mail account. Luckily mine has lifetime forwarding to my Gmail account.

Parkside

Appreciate the quick response. Hopefully NAMI's site is back up sometime tonight, and I can submit and get my scores instantly. Thanks.