• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BEST NAVY CRUISE VIDEO for a GREAT CAUSE

BlkPny

pilot
Just received my copy. Absolutely the most professional cruise video I have ever seen. Every SNA and SNFO should watch it for a look at squadron life on deployment. Ordered one for my kid in Primary for motivation. It will show you all the stupid, inane, sophomoric, and incredibly fun stuff you will do with one another.You'd never do it again, but it sure was fun the first time!

Also, learn this lesson from this video. Throughout your career, don't just take pretty photos of sunsets and airplanes. MAKE CERTAIN that you try to get a photo of everyone in your squadron. Years later, those photos will bring back memories more meaningful than sunsets and neat planes. You may never see some of those people again.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Got mine 2 days ago... enjoyed it very much, would reccomend it to others for sure. Great soundtrack too.