• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN Best Mobilizations and ADSW

pascol1

Can anyone share which mobilizations or ADSW he/she feels were the most beneficial? For example, I went to a DISAM course in Stuttgart, Germany for a week. Besides the fact that it was in Germany during the winter and I had a chance to be away from Djibouti, there were many benefits to attending the course. It was worth a few college credits and very helpful on a resume if you wanted to apply for a federal job. These are just a few of these advantages.
Does anyone have any good suggestions about which of these opportunities would be good to apply for, particularly an O-3 with a 1XXX designator?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It really depends, have you figured out what you want to do in the reserves yet?

pascol1

After much thought, I think supply would be a great option. I already completed a large amount of quals from the ship life. This would be helpful when going for the pin. Also, I went to a DISAM Action Officer Course. I feel that this would be a very exciting opportunity for me to pursue.