• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Be prepared

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuSnake

Guys, Just a little heads up for all you fellas and ladies coming to OCS anytime soon, get all of your medical stuff taken care of before you get here. By this I mean that if you have an outstanding injury that is still bothering you or if you have some other thing that you think "may" be a probelm, get it taken care of before you come to OCS. Also, my advice would be to bring your medical records. If you have some kind of medical issue that has lingered around for a while and impares you, get it resolved before you come, because otherwise you will be here for days and days and days and days, etc etc etc, waiting around for the docs to decide what to do with you. Be prepared to be thoroughly checked out at NAMI.

Just my 2 cents....

Gritty

CEC Final Select
Feeling kinda dumb, but... If we have no outstanding injuries or problems, what medical records should we bring?

NuSnake

If you know that nothing will be a problem you shouldnt have to worry. But yeah, Bryan is freakin right man, you dont want to be stuck in H at all. Give yourself a break and if you have an injury that will hold you back, even if you arent sure about it, get it checked out and delay your date if you can. If not you will be stuck dealing with, "the Process". And trust me, its not a fun process.

Hey Bryan, Yall are doin pretty good man, I really wish I was still with you guys. Hahaha, despite 4th week, but oh well, you win some you lose some.

Good luck guys

Status
Not open for further replies.