• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Be careful what you read...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turgon

Just to let you all know... The Class Drill Instructors just discovered this web site in the past few months. They are reading the boards... finding out all about you and even spreading misinformation.
Remember... live by the gouge, die by the gouge.

version2point0

because this is such a public forum anyway, i would bet that the rules of not posting personal info for the sake of anti-terrorism would also apply to the sake of counterintelligence :) of course the DIs are reading this board. they probably didnt "just find it" either. im sure they have known for a very long time.

besides, who here knows my real name? heh!

-v2.0

Turgon

fixed the spelling error...

and while you may not be giving out your name... others are and other information about themselves.

Look, the only gouge you need is know the big 4 and be physically fit. If your in shape the DI's wount go after you. If they see you as a weak link they will try to roll you out of class.

Other than that... OCS is just one big game that you have to play to get commisioned. Small price to pay for a commision.

contrail_dash

dont they have better things to worry about? Hell, I dunno if I'm even going and I know I have better things to do, and they run the place!

Status
Not open for further replies.