• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP and junior College

BackOrdered

Contributor
I submitted my package a little over two weeks ago for Supply, Intel, and SWO. My recruiter said my stats looked competitive, however I just transfered from junior college to a university at the time of my submission. I got a 3.3 in Junior college and I just finished my first term at the University and made str8 "A"s. But my grades haven't been finalized and the package is in the process of being reviewed. Do I still have a chance or was my recruiter yanking my chain?

Kycntryboy

pilot
They should/will want your updated transcipt (happens whenever you submit around the end of a semester) it gives them more information to evaluate you by, ... you should be fine just make sure you get your updated transcript to you recruiter ASAP so he can send it to Millington.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Kycntryboy said:
They should/will want your updated transcipt (happens whenever you submit around the end of a semester) it gives them more information to evaluate you by, ... you should be fine just make sure you get your updated transcript to you recruiter ASAP so he can send it to Millington.

I'll make sure to look into it. It's a good thing I busted my tail during the spring. I don't think I've worked that hard on any one semester before.