• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BCNR

snake020

Contributor
I'm prepping a BCNR package to request a year of USNR-S2 be recharacterised as IRR-ASP or USNR-S1. I had been approved for redesignation and a SELRES quota before the IRR policy change came out in late 2017, but extensive delays due to MEPS (which were ultimately resolved with an IG complaint) took a year to resolve. Unresolved, I have lost out on a good year (not too big of a deal since I selected for O-5) and about 70 points from the JPME JMO course I completed during the period (this is what I care about more.)

Should I include every shred of evidence/correspondence I have? Or should the package be more focused?

I'm prepping a BCNR package to request a year of USNR-S2 be recharacterised as IRR-ASP or USNR-S1. I had been approved for redesignation and a SELRES quota before the IRR policy change came out in late 2017, but extensive delays due to MEPS (which were ultimately resolved with an IG complaint) took a year to resolve. Unresolved, I have lost out on a good year (not too big of a deal since I selected for O-5) and about 70 points from the JPME JMO course I completed during the period (this is what I care about more.)

Should I include every shred of evidence/correspondence I have? Or should the package be more focused?
I went through a BCNR (and it didn’t go my way, so take this for what it’s worth), but I tried to imagine the bureaucrat reading it; I wanted it concise but clear and complete.

So, since I’m not sure what “everything” is, I’d list what docs you have in some logical order, then try to concisely explain them in your letter. If your attachments portion puts you half way down the page, there are prob too many.

Good luck!