• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BAT Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

awerwin

Does anyone have any tips for taking the BAT hand/eye coordination tests or preparing for them in any way? Im an Aussie but we do a similar set of tests for RAAF pilot entry. Any help greatly appreciated.

grouch

PS2, that ought to help. Aussie eh? Did ya hear the joke about the New Zealander taking a driver's test in Australia? When they approached an intersection, the examaner asked him if he could make a U turn. The New Zealander replied "make a ewe turn? I could make her eyes roll back mate!"

tali264

how is that speaking of jokes???????

Don't be hateful just because my school is awesome and yours sucked! Please keep your jealousy in check!

wjgeorge

When I took the BAT for the Air Force, I went to a Nickel Arcade and played old video games for a couple hours. Just make sure you switch hands every once in a while so you get used to each hand doing something. It's an easy test.

See ya

krtyxl

I'll have to agree with Grouch. The BAT was simple. I thought they made a lot bigger deal of it than it actually was while at AFROTC.
That said, I saw some folks score in the high 60s that I was worried to ever have to fly with in the future, and some score in the low teens that I would put on my wing any day. So the points spread in all directions without any warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.