• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Baccalaureate Degree Commissioning Program (BDCP) FY 13

CaliGuy4Ever

Take these broken wings and learn to fly again...
Hi, everyone.

I'm not sure if anyone has started a thread on this, but, I was wondering if there is a precise time frame in which the BDCP program is going to be reinstated. A few minutes ago, I read at a few posts online that the program will come back this year.

For the past few weeks, I've been looking into the program and am interested in applying for it (specifically, the Pilot/NFO option). As it turns out, I might be able to meet the requirements because of the following:

- 4 years active duty, now going into the Selective Reserves after a year of being in IRR
- approximately 49 semester hours worth of college credit
- about to transfer to one of the Cal States I am applying for (Cal Poly Pomona)
- College GPA: 3.03

Can anyone please help me on the application process? I am contemplating on putting it altogether as soon as I get in SELRES. Thanks.

exNavyOffRec

The program is still around and from the point they halted selections whispers have been out that they will do selections but then they said they were letting people submit OCS applications 12 month from graduation.

They have VERY few spots compared to what is available for those that are close to or have graduated, the last few to be accepted had very high GPA's, makes sense since they have few spots and many to pick from.

Even though it doesn't say this in the authorization you need to have at least one semester completed at the 4 year college, and you have to have been accepted into the department your major is in.

A local Officer Recruiter is who you need to go through (NRD LA)