• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Awesome Start to the World Series Game 2

jjryan07

Iron Eagle
If you didn't see the start to the baseball game tonight, it was a pretty awesome tribute to the nation's military. First they had a video about the professional ball players who quit baseball and enlisted during WWII. They had 4 of the living baseball hall of fame members who were WWII veterans. After that, the first pitch was thrown out by triple amputee, Cpl Nicholas Kimmel. Kimmel was ushered to the mound by veteran and baseball great Willie Mays as well as Barry Zito. There have been a lot of commercials on tonight, too, about a partnership between US Bank and Wounded Warrior Project. As someone trying to join, but not yet in the service, it was extremely motivating. Definitely my thanks are owed to all veterans of every war for the sacrifices you have made in service of my country, my family, and myself.

Here is the link to the video of Kimmel throwing the first pitch

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?c...d=37991280&c_id=sf&tcid=vpp_copy_25449819&v=3