• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aug 30 2009

euclid83

FS SNA
Forgive me if this thread has already been created, I used the search function but didnt find any matches. I was originally given an OCS report date for May 30 2009 but requested a later date because I wasnt given enough time to prepare (work, bills, busted car, personal possessions, ect.). I swore in on July 20th and was given orders to report to OCS on August 30 2009. I was just curious if there was anyone else from AW who has the same class date. And If so, tell us alittle about yourself.

My name is Tim
Im 26 years old
Selected for pilot
From Marietta, Ga

Forgive me if this thread has already been created, I used the search function but didnt find any matches. I was originally given an OCS report date for May 30 2009 but requested a later date because I wasnt given enough time to prepare (work, bills, busted car, personal possessions, ect.). I swore in on July 20th and was given orders to report to OCS on August 30 2009. I was just curious if there was anyone else from AW who has the same class date. And If so, tell us alittle about yourself.

My name is Tim
Im 26 years old
Selected for pilot
From Marietta, Ga
There is already a 30 Aug group on here, but not used much.
The majority of us are on the facebook 30 Aug group, here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=113984264011
Also there is information for 30 Aug on usnavyocs.com but facebook is def the most used

euclid83

FS SNA
There is already a 30 Aug group on here, but not used much.
The majority of us are on the facebook 30 Aug group, here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=113984264011
Also there is information for 30 Aug on usnavyocs.com but facebook is def the most used

I thought that might be the case. I noticed that some other OCS classes were using facebook as well. I told myself I would never create a facebook account but I guess I could make an exception :icon_tong. Thanks for the link.

dsevo

I just got my official letter today, so I'll be there too.

Dustin Wilmoth
Age 24
Selected for pilot
From Temecula, CA

I look forward to meeting some new people.

KLT

Dsevo---
congrats on getting your date!

just a few inquiries if you don't mind: )
since we use the same recruiting center... what month did you get your pro-rec, and were you on a hot list to get in asap ( just askin cause I'm waiting for mine this week and I would be stoked if they were reopening more spots for the August 30th and on classes, that way I wouldnt have to wait until oct or nov to go !
thanks and congrats again!

dsevo

Dsevo---
congrats on getting your date!

just a few inquiries if you don't mind: )
since we use the same recruiting center... what month did you get your pro-rec, and were you on a hot list to get in asap ( just askin cause I'm waiting for mine this week and I would be stoked if they were reopening more spots for the August 30th and on classes, that way I wouldnt have to wait until oct or nov to go !
thanks and congrats again!

I was selected in the March boards and I was given that tentatively a while ago. I was actually asked if I wanted to go back in June, but I chose to stick with my original date. Even though my recruiter gave me the date a couple months ago, yesterday was when I got the official notice. I don't think I was on any hot list or anything like that.