• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Attention SNA Hopefulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasand

I just got off the phone with my recruiting district. They called up to Millington to find out what was going on with my package and this is the info I got. Recruting numbers and goals came out last week. Millington has asked the recruiting disctricts for all Aviation applications to be sent up ASAP. There is going to be a aviation selection board held on Oct. 21st. I was told that I would hear about my pro req no later than Nov. 1st, more likely closer to the 21st though. They said that selecitons would be soon to follow, like 3-5 days as long as all of the final documents were in order. I know there's a lot of people out there who have been waiting a while, it looks like there might be some light at the end of the tunnel. As far as I know all of this info is straight from TN, so let's just hope it's all true. For anybody who is trying to get their packages together you may want to try to make this deadline. Also try to get everything done for your final package (MEPS, PRT, etc.) so when those pro req's come through your recruiter has already has everything they need and they can get your package back up for final selection. It would be nice to hear if anybody else has heard the same or different? Good luck to everyone!

-Jason

NuSnake

My recruiter said that in my district his new goal for the year is I think 2 pilots and 6 or 8 NFO's. He said its still pretty tough for pilots, but he said if he gets a qualified NFO he can prolly get a slot. Just paaing info along for some of you guys....

kevin

minor detail, but isnt it millington, not milton (although i have a great uncle named milton). i hope this info is correct, and if i get picked up it would mark the 1 year anniversary that i first sent in my app. here all along i thought SNA stood for Slightly Neglected Applicant...is this not correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.