• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ATN Night Vision?

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Howdy all!

I've been doing some coyote hunting at night, and in my search of the internet I came across this item: ATN PS22-CGT. I was curious to see if anyone here has had experience with ATN's products, this product in particular.

Thanks,

Tex

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I have nothing of substance to contribute, but... This statement is kind of nebulous: "The ATN PS22 utilizes a 2nd+ Gen. or 3rd Gen." What the hell does that mean? Which is it?

This is kind of like saying, "I have a sports car. It utilizes a 4 cylinder or a 6 cylinder. Do you want to buy it?"

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
On the right hand column, you can select different models that use different generations of night vision. They all use the same case (it appears) just the quality of the image is what would be different. The newest model is twice the price.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
FWIW, I've played with russian Gen2 stuff and US Gen3 back to back. Literally night and day. Go with Gen3 if you can afford it.

OscarMyers

None
Check out SIGHTOWL. Ive had good service from him. You might be able to get something a little cheaper too. I have one of his PVS-14 setups. Its a solid rig. I had a Gen I atn a while back but it was just a handheld. I have my PVS mounted behind a Eotech on a GGG quickdon mount, sightowl also has an adapter that can mount to the back of a scope. I got the wrong size so i haven't ben able to pair it with my nikon scope.