• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASVAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

John F.

Does anyone have info on the ASVAB? I have passed the ASTB with scores of 4/4/6. I did not do well on the ACT so I get to take the ASVAB. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...
JP

AZSkegee

Why do you have to take the ASVAB?, if you are enlisting then you need to takt that test, but not if you are going to be an officer

Spin

SNA in Meridian
For the marines u need SAT scores or ASVAB scores if you didn't take the SAT. I assume you are applying marines.

stevew

Don't you need a 5/6 on the ASTB for the Marines? Also, I would like some gouge for the ASVAB as well if anybody has some please send it my way.

Steve

Robert_F

I took the ASVAB and got a 97. It is kind-of like the ACT, with math, english, and science. It also has a section with puzzles, mechanics, and 1 other section, but I forget what it is exactly. There are plenty of books out that help you prep for it. If you didn't do well on the ACT I would reccomend stuying for the ASVAB test. If you do that then you should do pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.