• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

astigmatism waiver question

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng236

Is it likely to be accecpted for an astigmatism waiver for naval pilot officer position. i have 1.25 astigmatism left eye and 2.00 right eye everything else is within parameters based on the online med fourm that the navy has posted. i know it says 1.00 but other branches do give waivers for up to 3.00 however, i dont see that being offered for naval aviators. is prk/lasik the only option?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Is it likely to be accecpted for an astigmatism waiver for naval pilot officer position. i have 1.25 astigmatism left eye and 2.00 right eye everything else is within parameters based on the online med fourm that the navy has posted. i know it says 1.00 but other branches do give waivers for up to 3.00 however, i dont see that being offered for naval aviators. is prk/lasik the only option?

Strongly recommend you use the search option both here and around the internet.

The NAMI guide is another easily found source on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.