• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

carleesimon

I am taking the ASTB on the 22nd of October. I just recently finished 10 years enlisted in the Navy and while on sea I got my BA. I am interested in Intel. If anyone can give me any advice about the test or the program I would greatly appreciate it!

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
You can get ASTB study books at "barnes and knoble" they were pretty good. If there are any ROTC units in your area there is usually a good bit of study material there that their recruiting officer would probably let you copy. It was not that bad of a test, I think either one of those suggestions would help you out a good deal..
Good luck and don't worry too much about it.

DBLang

PLC Candidate
At the top of this website there is a bar titled Forum Menu. Select it and scroll down to File Library.

Once you're in the library download ASTB1, ASTB2, and another ASTB file. If you can get those 3 guides down cold you're golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.