• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

tflexxin

would the ARCO flight aptitude test and the ARCO mechanical aptitude and spacial relations books be good study guides for the ASTB? That combined with the marine study guide should prove to be a sound investment and guarantee a good score. Right?

FlyFast

Yes, both are mandatory I would say. One may help more then the other for certain sections, I thought the Marine study guide was very much like the actual test. Good luck

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
I didn't even use the ARCO because I knew nothing about it. The Marine study guide worked for me.

"You forgot your fortune cookie"

Dirty Harry

jstock

The Marine study guide also worked great for me. I had the Arco guide, but didn't need to use it.

Good luck,
jeff

Dave Shutter

Even if you were a genuis I'd still recommend the two ARCO books just so you could familarize yourself with the types of questions asked. Those and the USMC guide should prepare you and show you what you should freshen up on, if at all.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
It definitely wouldn't hurt to study both. No one told me about the ARCO book. Are OSO's handing it out now?

"You forgot your fortune cookie"

Dirty Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.