• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Reschedule

vbrown9

Sioux769
I recently scheduled a test date to take the ASTB and it is next week. I do not feel at all prepared for it as school just started and I have my first week for exams and . Is there an option to reschedule my exam to give me more time to study and prepare without penalty or is it set in stone when they schedule your test date/time?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I recently scheduled a test date to take the ASTB and it is next week. I do not feel at all prepared for it as school just started and I have my first week for exams and . Is there an option to reschedule my exam to give me more time to study and prepare without penalty or is it set in stone when they schedule your test date/time?
Request a new date from your recruiter, it's not set in stone. They should work with you and understand that sometimes life happens.