• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB question

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric1516

I have two questions about the ASTB...first is have they switched to the computerized version yet? The second question is with the paper and pencil version how long does it take to receive your results?

Penguin

Respect the WEZ
pilot
Some recruiting offices may have switched over, but I'm pretty sure not all of them have. As far as results from the paper test, I think that depends on your recruiter also. I got my unofficial results the same day. I was the only one taking the test at the time, and they had it graded within half an hour or so. Your test papers go to NAMI for "certification", I don't know how long it takes to get those results. Mine were sent directly to the board, so I never saw them. Hope this helps. Maybe someone else has had another experience.

Penguin

Eteled

My local office still uses paper. This has advantages in time management though. The office should have an answer key. As for letting you see your scores, well I think thats going to depend on the office staff.

I took the test on Thursday and they had my scores (unofficial) within 10 minutes of my finishing. I got the impression that they typically show you your scores (unofficial) to help narrow your options.

gq

Has the Navy set a "time line" to when the computerize version of the ASTB will take over? Has anybody taken the computer ASTB?

Status
Not open for further replies.