• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB prep material

Tom

pilot
Contributor
I do remember a lot of questions regarding the Mercury and Apollo astronauts and missions. It covered first American in sub-orbit, orbit, moon and what missions they took place in. The learned the answers from reading the book The Right Stuff.

AJB37

I'm new to AW and had a quick question about the astb. Has any one found any other materials to study for the spatial apperception section other than the ARCO book and the two sample questions on the nomi website? Most of what I've gathered from reading this site is that the ARCO book is not as difficult as the questions on the actual astb.

Also I received this gouge from my recruiter and have not seen on this site as far as I know, so I thought I'd share.

Adam

Attachments

• ASTB Gouge.pdf
    474.9 KB · Views: 68

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I think the arco is most similiar to the astb (besides it combining paragraph comprehension and math), and the cliffs math was ok but the mechanical was way more in depth then the test was. I studied the first time using the cliffs and gouge and scored a 4/5/4 44. I re-took using the gouge and the arco and scored a 5/6/5 51. Not amazing scores but an improvement none the less. Im shooting for a supply spot by the way.