• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Practice tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

sms0613

Are the MC study guide and Arco book the only practice tests out there? If not where might I find one?

Flynator

They are the only ones that directly relate to the ASTB...however, for your math section GRE/ACT prep books will probably help as well.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
I used a Barron's one that was great. Also, if you can get your hands on a high school or college math book and go through it. My mom is a teacher so she hooked me up and I just went through it from beginning to end and did all the excercises. As I hadn't touched math in like 5 years it brought everything back really quickly.

gabelewis

there is also a learning center one that is a military flight aptitude test. I have The Officer Candidate ARCO , Learnig Center Military Flight Aptitude, ARCO Military Flight Aptitude, and the Marine Study Guide. I've also spent some time studying some aviation and sailing books. There is a WORD PROBLEMS THE EASY WAY that is very good. I go to Barnes and Nobles and hang out to study. It cost less and you have tons of resources. I take the test in 5 days and am hoping to get straight 9's and an 80 on the OAR.

royjones

I am studing the ARCO Books and the MC Hand out and i have a book about word problems and i have been studing for some time now. I have studied every slice of information out there and i understand 99% of the information. I take the test on 61803 and i will let you all know how i did. Wish me luck! And i want to thank all the people who converse through this medium, because this site has given me the confidence to continue studying. I don't know what might come out of wed. but it will be an opportunity for me and belive me those come far and in between for me. And for all those who have a dream at entering the service for Uncle Sam go for it dude.... Make the dream come true do not give up......
Roy

royjones

Thanks for the best wishes Rayman! I feel it like battle, i have prepared, and practiced all the moves, this is the calm before the storm, this is the time before the moment in a mans life were he begans a life changing experience. Rayman were are you in this journey....

steel susan

Okay, this topic hasn't been brought up in a while, but I need to revisit it. I'm looking for an ASTB practice test on the airwarriors site. Does that exist? Good advice on the study guides thus far, but I need to practice. Anyword would be good. Thx,
SS

tydaddy

go to the gouge section...or do a search...you can download the astb practice tests straight from this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.