• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Practice Tests - Not ARCO or Gouge

Status
Not open for further replies.

schn0354

OCS 22 JAN 2005, NFO
My OSO mentioned that there were ASTB practice tests occasionally available for download on this site. However, I only see 2 Gouge files and 1 supplement on the File Library. These files contain useful information but, are not practice tests. I have already studied the ARCO book. Can someone upload this content.

FlyingJ2003

Not really sure. I studied the Study Guides and used to ARCO tests to time myself. I spoke in person with a friend in ROTC that just took the ASTB, and he claims he got all 6's by studying the gouge on this website, then using the ARCO to time the test. He did say the gouge on this site was as close to the test as you can find. Hope that helps, and good luck with the test. I take the ASTB December 4th. Best of luck to the bost of us.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Go to the top of the page and click resources. Then file lister, then gouge, then select page 4. You want the pdf file called ASTB Gouge. It's more than just gouge, it's a practice test. It's very similar to the real ASTB, some questions are WORD FOR WORD. Try it and you'll see.

schn0354

OCS 22 JAN 2005, NFO
My mistake gentleman. The ASTB Prep Test on the File Library, ASTB%20Gouge.pdf, is what the recruiter was refering to.

Status
Not open for further replies.