• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Astb/oar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruvo

Hello my fellow warriors,
I'm planning to take the ASTB on Apr 1, 2004 and I dont have any idea about what I should study. Any Suggestions ? Is there any study guide online ? Please HELP !!! :confused:

Kycntryboy

pilot
You better start cramming all the physics crap in the world, I believe there is some gouge somewhere on this site for that.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
There are 2 ARCO books that you can get at any book store, but the Gouge on this site is great. If you study that you should be in good shape.

Dhruvo

NeoCortex said:
There are 2 ARCO books that you can get at any book store, but the Gouge on this site is great. If you study that you should be in good shape.

do you know the ISBN of those 2 ARCO books by any chance ? Where can I get the gouge here on this site ? how can i search for them ? Sorry.. still new here... trying to figure out how this site works and trying to find my way around.
Thanks for the reply. :icon_mi_1

Dhruvo

Kycntryboy said:
You better start cramming all the physics crap in the world, I believe there is some gouge somewhere on this site for that.

Thank you KYBoy. any suggestion for those physics crap ? I hate physics... gimme something about computers and I will knock them out but please no physics (heheh j/k)

Kycntryboy

pilot
Dhruvo said:
Thank you KYBoy. any suggestion for those physics crap ? I hate physics... gimme something about computers and I will knock them out but please no physics (heheh j/k)

The ARCO book is good with this, because in the back of the book it explains how each problem is worked out, and is well worth the price. Try going to a Barnes and Noble and picking it up, oh, on the test the also have two problems with electrical current that I didn't study for so look out for that.

Dhruvo

Kycntryboy said:
The ARCO book is good with this, because in the back of the book it explains how each problem is worked out, and is well worth the price. Try going to a Barnes and Noble and picking it up, oh, on the test the also have two problems with electrical current that I didn't study for so look out for that.

Thanks. I will keep my eyes on that.

CLAM97to99

Really if you know all the stuff on the study guide on this site you'll do great (know how to do it not just the answers). The only thing I used the arco book for was the spatial perceptions section. I just want over the examples repeatedly. That’s the only reason I would buy them if I were you.

Dhruvo

CLAM97to99 said:
Really if you know all the stuff on the study guide on this site you'll do great (know how to do it not just the answers). The only thing I used the arco book for was the spatial perceptions section. I just want over the examples repeatedly. That’s the only reason I would buy them if I were you.

Ya ive been looking over the study guides here and I think they are really great. I dont think I'm gonna buy the ARCO guide. I will try to find them in out local library but i doubt they have it. I've found one of the book online for free.. which is awesome..go to

www.petersons.com/army/pdfsecure/frame.asp?print=yes&pdftype=MilitaryFlight

print it out if anyone need it.

thanks for the reply. I'm trying to get as many help as possible right now for this test.

Status
Not open for further replies.