• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Marine Study Guide Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

paullatina

I've scoured this site and found several problems in the study guide worked out by various members. This has been invaluable. There are still some problems which I do not know how to work and would greatly appreciate your help. The numbers are 7,8,10,11,31,38,43, 44,and 47. I know this is a bunch so let me say thank you in advance. -Paul

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Hey,

I was hoping that someone could help me with question # 28. I pretty much figured out how to do it but I was wondering what "AREA" of math this would be covered under (i.e., geometry, linear equations, etc.) as I would like to disect it and find more practice problems of this nature. Thanks in advance!

Peace,

-Spin

paullatina

Mimi, Thank you so much. I got your email and will review it when I get home this evening. I cant say enough how much I appreciate your help. Thanks again! -Paul

mimisoko9

No prob, Bob. I was pretty rusty too when I started studying.

But maybe you should try make sense of what I wrote first, then thank me.

Status
Not open for further replies.