• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB-E - What will the test center provide?

cboldman

Hello everyone!

I am taking the ASTB-E this monday, and had a question.

I have been told all over the prep documents/programs i use that I will not be able to use a calculator, and that the only thing provided for me will be scratch paper. However, this is what the AFOQT test prep said as well, and yet the test center provided calculators and equation/formula sheets.

Has anyone here recently taken the ASTB-E that could share what their experience was like?

Thank you!

Mil3s

SNA Select
No you don’t get a calculator, only blank paper and a rather basic formula page that will be located on a pull tab on the computer when you take the test. Also just a heads up there is a whole thread already dedicated to astb testing, prep, questions, and has a bunch of information you will probably find useful.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello everyone!

I am taking the ASTB-E this monday, and had a question.

I have been told all over the prep documents/programs i use that I will not be able to use a calculator, and that the only thing provided for me will be scratch paper. However, this is what the AFOQT test prep said as well, and yet the test center provided calculators and equation/formula sheets.

Has anyone here recently taken the ASTB-E that could share what their experience was like?

Thank you!

There’s an entire ASTB section on this forum. Recommend spending the 1-2 mins to find your answer.