• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB-E Math Problems

Cherry Point Kid

I'm currently studying for my 2nd attempt for the test but keep stumbling across strange inconsistencies when going over the math practice tests. A decent amount of the answers on the practice tests are inconsistent with what the correct answers should be, this is worrying since some of the material gone over comes from old tests. I have had several people look over my answers and the test answers and they agreed with me. This even happen a time or two on the test! So my question is have any of you experienced this, and do you have any better recommendations for studying material.

Thanks,

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Where are you taking these practice tests? If people are trying to remember problems and answers, it's possible they fatfingered them or did something wonky and the problems don't match up with the answers. I didn't experience it during my test FWIW.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I'm currently studying for my 2nd attempt for the test but keep stumbling across strange inconsistencies when going over the math practice tests. A decent amount of the answers on the practice tests are inconsistent with what the correct answers should be, this is worrying since some of the material gone over comes from old tests. I have had several people look over my answers and the test answers and they agreed with me. This even happen a time or two on the test! So my question is have any of you experienced this, and do you have any better recommendations for studying material.

Thanks,

Check out the ASTB section, in particular the FAQs and AMAs, lots of recent info on there.

Cherry Point Kid

Where are you taking these practice tests? If people are trying to remember problems and answers, it's possible they fatfingered them or did something wonky and the problems don't match up with the answers. I didn't experience it during my test FWIW.
The one I'm currently doing I got from a thread on here somewhere, its called the Barron Practice ASTB test.