• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Art Work

zelda

Nomad
I posted this in a different forum, but thought I'd try my luck here for any suggestions:

Very random question for the crowd. . .

Does anyone have or know anyone that has any experience selling art work or portraits? I gave one of my landscape portraits (photography) to a colleague in the industry and he hung it in his office. He sent me a note asking me for a price list given that he's had some expressed interest. I DEFINITELY wasn't expecting this. Any ideas how I should approach it??

<---- this is actually one of them. . .what you can see of it

Isela

selmacf7

I'd ask local galleries about getting a show... put together a bunch of work and let them take a look at it. They'll give you an opening if they like it and I think they kind of act as sales people for it, keeping X% of the sale price, you get the rest... not enitrely sure how it works.

I have a buddy up at Corcoran school of art in DC... I'll ask him next time I talk to him, which may be awhile. Ask around local galleries in the mean time.