• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Army WOFT program

Unmanned _Aviator

I have been searching through the forum looking for information on the Army's WOFT program. I have found some information relating to it, but I cant seem to find a definitive answer as to I a civilian WOFT applicant has to go to BCT, then to WOCS. Also, what are qualifying scores to be accepted into the program?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
This is a site about The Show.....oh.... and also Naval Aviation.

Any Army info on here is minimal.

I'd go to an Army aviation site or ask an Army recruiter.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Remind me: what is "The Show" again?

In all seriousness, please don't say "mad dog taking selfies at a hooters with dunkin donut coffee"

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
verticalreference.com has a military section in their forums. They might even answer that one question you are forbidden to even ask on this forum...as long as your username isn't shindig.

PhillipC

verticalreference.com has a military section in their forums. They might even answer that one question you are forbidden to even ask on this forum...as long as your username isn't shindig.
If I could like this a hundred times I would. I once read the entire shindig forum over a couple day period on breaks at work.

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
Yeah, that thread is great entertainment. Post like that get shut down really soon here. I think the mods sometimes don't appreciate the entertainment value.