• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Are we ever gonna receive good news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squatrrs

Patiently waiting until I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. I wonder when things are going to turn around for the better? I just received the news on the mid-month review for January. Things did not change much, but in some fields the standards have been raised, yet again!
banghead_125.gif

aoconnor

What do you mean ever recieve good news? Didn't your recruiter tell you no news is good news.
:)

I submitted my packet for NFO around Sept.17th, still have not heard a peep. Perhaps I will hold the record for longest wait.

A LT here at UNC's NROTC called my recruiter to find out what the scoop was and was told, no news is good news. -Go figure.

sassen

thats bizarre, i submitted my packet for nfo in mid august and heard back in 2 weeks, maybe they are just backlogged with apps these days

"Peace over anger, honor over hate, strength over fear."

Hudson

I submitted mid nov. and heard back mid dec. I would press your recruiter a little harder. Also he has people above him if he does not give you what you want to know. Don't be rude about but let him know that you are concerned.

aoconnor

I have asked my recruiter several times, but always get the no news is good news answer.

Further, one of the NROTC officers here at UNC asked me why I have not heard yet and after telling him he instantly was on the phone with my recruiter, from which he was told the same. Also, he was told that they have not had any aviation selections -lately.

Pretty frustrating because I am down to my last two semesters and need to get focused on my *career*, whatever that may entail.

squatrrs

When are the selection rates going to take a turn for the better? AZnyone have any inside info or thoughts about when this is going to happen? It will it's just a matter of time, but how ong?

Good Luck to all of you applying to OCS!!! A big Congrats to those accepted!!!

sonnyb

guys,

I submitted my package, with NFO being my first choice, around the same time as aoconnor(sept 15). I found out i was rejected a week later. but got picked up for supply. so maybe no news is good news. but it shouldn't take them forever to make up their minds. people have lives to live, they can't remain on hold forever.

WFU2USN

One thing I've learned in the military...

"Hurry up and wait..."

I know it stinks, but hang in there!

Good luck!

RObin

colin007

Received word that I was selected for SNFO at the end of January. Was supposed to have heard word in early December. Things are backed up as all hell.

Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.