• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Are OCS Start Dates Negotiable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to negotiate your OCS date? My recruiter told me last week that my OCS date is September 21st and has to occur before the end of the fiscal year in October. Therefore it is NOT negotiable.

I would like to start in January or at least a few months down the road.

Is he pulling my string?

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Damn that's a lot of negative rep... the rep description made me laugh pretty hard though.

Rock on! :pirate_12

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is it possible to negotiate your OCS date? My recruiter told me last week that my OCS date is September 21st and has to occur before the end of the fiscal year in October. Therefore it is NOT negotiable.

Is he pulling my string?

If you're recruiter told you no, then the fucking answer is no. You are NOT going to do well in the Navy. Believe it.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Negotiate? What do you have to negotiate with that 1000's of other people don't have? Give your spot to someone that is willing to go anytime they will let them go.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm confused as to why you'd want to delay your date. Do you really feel like freezing your ass off in Newport in the middle of January? Just my .02

Deepsea 31

Life comes at you fast
None

Is he pulling my string?

I can't believe I just read this drivel. And looking at your other posts, I would guess you are a troll. My recommendation to AW Management is that they terminate you and your membership on this site. "Terminate with extreme prejudice........."

Deepsea 31 out.....

FSF17

pilot
My start date was in September, and take it from me... you do not want to spend your first few weeks of OCS freezing your ass off. Take the September start date. You'll thank me when you're a candio looking out the window as the indocs turn into big chunks of ice outside the chow hall.

Why do you want to delay anyway?

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
True dat.

Reopen if you guys want to continue the flame fest. I'm good either way.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I love how he answered his own question in the first paragraph, classic.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nope - he can bask in his momentary glory. Better things to do than pick on the retar...er, uh, I mean Handicapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.