• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Arctic Alpha, out

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Job well done guys! You're just one more step closer to that goal... WINGS!

"There were many airplanes, but it was the skinny bird that scared us the most."
- Iraqi POW on the AH-1W Cobra -

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Jester
Well, we're finally on our way to P-cola. See ya down there Beetle and Big worm.
Jester

Hitting the road first thing Fri morning.

Beetle

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
Hit the Road Thursday Afternoon – Hit the Beach Friday Morning. Beetle, Jester, I am finally moved in, and have my bike once again, drop me a note when you get off leave. I’m checking in tomorrow, yippee, more paper work.

So far the women scare me a lot more than expected. I saw a chick on the beach with Yosemite Sam, a couple of pistols, and a rebel flag, and the words “back off” tattooed on her ass. I’m all about women with some ink, but I guess I didn’t realize how much lower Alabama extended into P’cola.

NuSnake

easy with the bama reference haha jk, BELIEVE ME!!! I know what youre talkin about....hey!!!..."Them folks is my kin!!!"

If a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass all the time

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
Everything went smooth – so far anyway. At around 11:30, I gave up people seemed to be mysteriously disappearing. Just show up, have the duty sign the orders, go to MATSG, some more paper work, go to admin for some more paper work. They will give you a little check off sheet telling you where to go, I’ve got about half done, nothing that can’t wait until Monday. They said you’ve got three days to finish the check in, it shouldn’t take more than a day (on a normal working day).

The gunny was asking me if I was ready for API on the 27th of this month – of course the answer was yes. I have doubts about finishing all the paper work and medical **** by that time – we’ll see.

Cheers

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
Just in case I ever hear any complaining about the long hours in the pool, I wanted to put a little reminder of where you came from. Jester with the intellectual/normal type of roommates. Beetle who had to put up with the stench of one that would not shower more than once a week. Finally, Smiegal and I had a grand relationship. I actually liked the guy; he just had motivation problems at times. I probably should be reading my pubs in preparation for next week, but what the hell, I like wasting time.

tbs.jpg

Jester

pilot
"Intelectual/normal roomates"!!!
You think java spaz was normal or intelectual? The guy took pictures of himself wearing nothing but a gas mask. Funny guy, but just lllittle off. I'm sure you're just being sarcastic. Anyway you'll never hear any complaining from me.

See ya around,
Jester

SNA awaiting API

1devildoc

Just a quick question...Did you guys all report directly from TBS to MATSG? How long is the wait for API? Did any of you do IFS? Thanks.

Jester

pilot
Yeah, we all reported to MATSG directly from TBS. The wait right now is at most 3-4 weeks. I reported here on 30 June and will class up 18 July. Just had my NOMI physical today. Beetle, Bigworm, and myself did not do IFS - we already had the hours.

Jester

1devildoc

How does the pre-API/ MAP program fit in? Is it park of the three weeks waiting period? Did you get to pick where you wanted to go for primary? If so, how did you decide? Do you know how IFS works? Do you do it in P-Cola, or can you do it in your hometown? Does IFS take place before or after you check into MATSG? Sorry for so many questions, just curious about how things will unfold. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.