• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ARCO Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgsmith

People have posted on this site about using "ARCO" books to study for the ASTB, however there are several "ARCO" books on many subjects. Could anyone tell me which one specifically you used?

Aviator3000

"Military Flight Aptitude Tests", you may also want to consider "Officer Candidate Tests" for extra help, but the OCS book has no spatial or aviation/nautical section in it.

zuggerat

i used the ARCO Military Flight Aptitude Tests for mechanical and spacial apperception and i used the gouge from this site for the rest of the test

CLAM97to99

To be completly honest the only thing i thing the ARCO book is any good for is for the spacial. You would be better off studying the gouge on this sight for everything else.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
zuggerat said:
i used the ARCO Military Flight Aptitude Tests for mechanical and spacial apperception and i used the gouge from this site for the rest of the test

the mechanical section in ARCO is WAY harder then what you will find on the test. To put it in the words of my recruiter..The mechanical section on the ASTB is basically a logic test. Study the site Gouge..its the golden goose.

Leave ARCO for the Spatial.

Ohh btw..I found that the pamphlet with the hornet on the cover that is supposed to be a suppliment to the site gouge to be real helpful on brushing up on some of the physics laws I was rusty with..ie circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.