• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April CQ Detachment

stickygdm

pilot
Congrats new Carrier Aviators, including...

HORNY! He has completed his conversion to the "good side" of the force!

HornyU2

pilot
None
But did he do it wearing his space suit?

Hell no - that stuff was hard enough in a green bag.

Sticky - thanks for letting me go Skipper.

Horny

MODs - Can you please put a set of gold wings next to my Air Force set. Officially, I am a 1315 (USN Aviator.)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
MODs - Can you please put a set of gold wings next to my Air Force set. Officially, I am a 1315 (USN Aviator.)
Then why an Air Farce plane as your avatar? ( I could understand if it was a U-2 due to it's uniquness.....)

It takes an Admin to add wings or a request to join the Private naval Aviators group.

Congrats.

Clux4

Banned
Hell no - that stuff was hard enough in a green bag.

Sticky - thanks for letting me go Skipper.

Horny

With your T-38 experience, is adversary flying in your future? Any talk of what you might transition to down the road?

Congratulations!

HornyU2

pilot
None
I'm a greedy/lazy reservist - quite happy where I'm at. Hope to just fly off into the sunset here at K-Rock, in the mighty Hawk. I have a house on North Padre island, and family in the Valley. But, I never say never (or, guess I just did.......)

Horny