• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 9th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

quema

I just got informed that I will be at OCS April 9th. It is a while yet, but a lot sooner than I expected. I am excited and very nervious. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Oh yeah, from Idaho (yeah the land of spuds) going in for Supply Corps.

albie

In The DEP, OCS April 9, 2005, Designator NFO
Hey quema my name is alex, i'll be at ocs April 9th, 2005 as well found out I think in June. Definitely the same as you excited and very nervous but i'm getting wicked bored at home anyways ha. Graduated in May from cornell, i'm 22, and still living with my parents and working in mass. also i'm nfo. just signed up for the site and was about to start a thread myself. if we get a few people we could kick around some useful info about what's in store for us, have to say this forum has definitely been a great start.

talk to you later

al

MM365

Guys, there's no need to post a thread, remember, DI's view this site for fun. They know what we talk about and what we think might happen. If we wana get together, exchange numbers and we'll meet for lunch in P-Cola on the 9th.

ThetaChi

pilot
Candidate officers may watch the forum for stuff they can use during indoc week, but I would be really surprised if any of the DI's do. Between killin pigs (candidates) and fishing (a lot), there isn't much time left in their day.

usnmerritt

NSW land
None
The DI's don't give a crap about what you say on any website because I promise you that they will find enough to rag on you for when you get there. They'd much rather have a friggin life than search aimlessly online like we do. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.