• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 13th CEC Board Questions

JimIII

Current sophomore applying for the CEC collegiate program aiming for the April 13th board. The FY20 board schedule says that the NRC application due date is on March 5th. My questions are as follows:

Is the accessions officer interview allowed after the March 5th due date or does it have to be done before that? Only reason I ask is because the due date is only about a month out and I know the accessions officers are busy. I don't want to miss out on this board because the interview was scheduled too late.

My OR told me that we are aiming to complete all (or most) of the paperwork in one day (medical, apsr, clearance, etc.). Is one day enough to do all of this? I live relatively far away from the office and I think he's doing this so that I don't have to drive back and forth a lot but I just wan't to stay on top of everything in case any issues come up.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Is the accessions officer interview allowed after the March 5th due date or does it have to be done before that?
It's on a case by case basis. Reach out to your OR who can then reach the Accessions Officer to see what options you have.

My OR told me that we are aiming to complete all (or most) of the paperwork in one day (medical, apsr, clearance, etc.). Is one day enough to do all of this?
Yes - assuming there's no hiccups at MEPS.

Aem022407

Current sophomore applying for the CEC collegiate program aiming for the April 13th board. The FY20 board schedule says that the NRC application due date is on March 5th. My questions are as follows:

Is the accessions officer interview allowed after the March 5th due date or does it have to be done before that? Only reason I ask is because the due date is only about a month out and I know the accessions officers are busy. I don't want to miss out on this board because the interview was scheduled too late.

My OR told me that we are aiming to complete all (or most) of the paperwork in one day (medical, apsr, clearance, etc.). Is one day enough to do all of this? I live relatively far away from the office and I think he's doing this so that I don't have to drive back and forth a lot but I just wan't to stay on top of everything in case any issues come up.
Did you get your package in ?