• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

appreciation.

badger16

None
So given the date (Dec. 7th...Pear Harbor) and the season, I just wanted to to start this thread to tell you all on this site, and everyone for that matter, who is serving or has served in our Military how much I admire and respect what you do. You protect our values and freedoms so I can have the oppertunity to get a degree, or skip class when its raining, or when march madness or football is on.:icon_tong I'm not trying to be dramatic but I just wanted to tell you that it means alot to me to know that there are still people our there who will give up so much to be returned so little, and I just wanted to say thank you. My hope is that I will be able to join you all soon and eventually as you move back into the civillian world continue where you have left off and guard your values and freedoms so they may be safe for another day.

cheers all, good bless, and have a safe holiday season.

-Mitch

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
So given the date (Dec. 7th...Pear Harbor) and the season, I just wanted to to start this thread to tell you all on this site, and everyone for that matter, who is serving or has served in our Military how much I admire and respect what you do. You protect our values and freedoms so I can have the oppertunity to get a degree, or skip class when its raining, or when march madness or football is on.:icon_tong I'm not trying to be dramatic but I just wanted to tell you that it means alot to me to know that there are still people our there who will give up so much to be returned so little, and I just wanted to say thank you. My hope is that I will be able to join you all soon and eventually as you move back into the civillian world continue where you have left off and guard your values and freedoms so they may be safe for another day.

cheers all, good bless, and have a safe holiday season.

-Mitch

I also say: "Thank you."