• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

application cut-off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabravo2003

You saying I'm female??? HAHA jk. I was up in the Feb board and well looks like I got in, cuz they are sending me to Pre-OCS, and my OSO only sends people that are selected to Pre-OCS. PS I applied for OCC 183.

George

Jonathan Williamson

What is Pre-OCS???

Originally posted by jabravo2003
You saying I'm female??? HAHA jk. I was up in the Feb board and well looks like I got in, cuz they are sending me to Pre-OCS, and my OSO only sends people that are selected to Pre-OCS. PS I applied for OCC 183.

George

Yes, please please elaborate.
shake_125.gif
What is pre-OCS? Did your OSO give you one of those packages with a video, t-shirt, stickers, and a general letter from the commandant congratulating you on your acceptance?? Waiting on a definite confirmation for acceptance myself... thanks.

Ed

korndog

I got a letter in the mail today about Pre-OCS Orientation. From what I understand, it's a one-weekend event of instruction meant to get you ready for OCS. The letter says that the events include classes, outdoor instruction, and PT. They will give a PFT on Friday and contracted candidates must score a 225. Also, there will be time set aside for meeting candidates and officers who recently graduated OCS.

Nick

HI
This is my first post on this website I found a couple days ago. I applied for the PLC freshman program for the may 25th class and my OSO said that the board was meeting the 28 of Feb. I haven't heard anything back from them yet, so the doubts in my mind are increasing. Does any of the info about OCC being closed for males apply to this? and the talk about moving the board meeting back, is there any truth to that?

Nick

Adrenaline Rush

Nick,, I guess Im in the same situation,im applying for PLC combined for this summer, I thought there was going to be a february board but my OSO said the board was pushed to April...I am from the 1st recruiting district in NY,, where are you from?? and call your OSO to find out what the deal is..

I'd Rather Be A Lion For One Day, Than Be A Sheep For A Thousand Years

It Is Our Duty To Protect The Best Nation In The World

Nick

AR,
I'm up here in sunny Alaska, but my OSO is Captian Anderson and his crew in Corvalis, Oregon. He said the board for me was meeting in San Diego, is it the same for everyone? I will call him Monday morning and find out the deal. Tell me if you find out first

Thanks
Nick

Dolld

Does anyone know when your app. has to be in to apply for the April board. I remember my OSO saying something about the end of the month. Does anyone know a specific date? I am taking my PFT on the 21st of March and I'm guessing this is cutting it pretty close.
Thanks

Jonathan Williamson

Originally posted by Dolld
Does anyone know when your app. has to be in to apply for the April board. I remember my OSO saying something about the end of the month. Does anyone know a specific date? I am taking my PFT on the 21st of March and I'm guessing this is cutting it pretty close.
Thanks

The SSgt at my OSO office told me it had to be on March 14th, but I am not sure...

Adrenaline Rush

my OSO says March 26th, each recruiting district may be different

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

Dolld

I'm assuming my office is the last week of the month. I sure hope so otherwise I'm just wasting my time getting in shape for this summer, but then again I guess I will just apply next year if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.