• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

App on T6Bdriver useful

hello there

i am in primary pool looking over some gouge for my class up date in a few months.

my questions is has anyone used the app that is featured in the T6B driver for studying? Is it up to date with the poper material? Worth the $18 bucks.

link to app. https://www.avedapps.com/

Thanks and happy flying

Astro_Rekt

I know one person that bought the app and wished he hadn't in hindsight. If you can make yourself some flash cards, and then go over the EP videos on the t6bdriver site when you're getting closer to starting sims, you should be ok.

RoarkJr.

I liked it because it was more convenient for me than making cards, especially because it has the N/W/Cs. Had systems stuff too I think…I dont regret buying.

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
I have it and find it handy for quizzing myself when I don’t have my flashcards with me. Also, I’ve spent more money on dumber things.

BOMR822

pilot
Bought it, used it tons, love it. Made it convenient to study ops limits/critical action items/ N/W/C.