• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API to Primary at Corpus

Hi all,

I couldn't find any information anywhere (at least to my knowledge) and my PPO on base here didn't know when I spoke to them. I have items at my house in california that I would like to move to Corpus (bed,couches, etc.) Is there any way I could do a partial PPM and partial have them move my things? I would prefer not to move my home of record, but any information on doing this would be greatly appreciated.

V/R

Pensacolapuddingpop

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I broke apart one of my moves the main thing that I had to be concerned with was staying below my entitlement costs. The second move I ran the risk of excess expenses but luckily it was all covered.

Also I don't understand why you are concerned about your home of record changing. That is your decision to list it when you joined. And you can change it while in service.

If the local personal property office lacks the expertise you can always call the helpline. This was the number listed in last years "it's your move" booklet. Good luck.

1. Navy employees can contact the Navy’s HHG Helpline at 800-444-7789

Thanks for all the info! I was under the impression that I was only allowed one home of record move my entire career and it would be better not to change my home of record to have them move only a couple items?