• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone Know What Happened To The Other Navy OCS Forum???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducam23

Supply Corps - BDCP 2007
It's usnavyocs.com that is the other one. It's been down after a hacker attacked the website. There is also my new Navy website that focuses on the BDCP program. Navybdcp.com

ducam23

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Man, you are plugging the hell outta that BDCP site. I hope it takes off.

helmet91

contemplating applying again...
i signed up for that site, was sent a confirmation email and the link doesn't work- so i can't sign in...

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
see if you can re-register. The link worked for me. If you cant register again because it say something like the account already exists, you might get another email which will have a working link. Worst case, if you cant follow the link the account you set up will expire in 24 or 48 hours (dont remember) and you can try it again.

sirenia

Sub Nuke's Wife
My old account was gone obviously and so I signed up again, but never got the confirmation e-mail. And now I can't register using the same username.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
they said that it might take up to 24 hours to receive the email. Might take a whil if you recently did it especially with everyone rushing to sign up again. ALso, check if you have a spam folder/filter type thing. Mine ended up in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.