• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone else feeling lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre170

None
For the last couple of weeks, I have been reading about how hard it is for people to get selected, the Navy is getting more competitive, NFO and pilot slots are going to be hard to come by, etc...

I just want to say I am thankful for the opportunity to go to OCS in two months.

I don't mean to kick the non-selects while they are down, but I did want to tell the Navy thanks for selecting me and giving me the opportunity that so many others want and haven't gotten.

Kycntryboy

pilot
I know exactly how lucky I am (1 of 91 spots across the nation) for SNA 2006. All that butt kissing to God really paid off... lol. Its all about who you know. But in all serious what a great way to wake up in the morning and when people ask in classes what your major is and you tell them it doesn't matter, and all you just need to graduate.

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
Man, I am thankful. Only 4 of us got picked for SWO-EDO this year. The max is 10 each year.....I am very thankful.

EngineGirl

zuggerat

i envy, but unfortunately respect all of you, if i end up making it to pensacola the first round's on me.

erinbynight

erinbynight
Hehe. I hope I get in to OCS at some point. I've got an interview coming up, so I hope to hand in my FINALLLL application THIS WEEK!!! WOOT! (hopefully:p, if my last rec gets there before i do)

Status
Not open for further replies.