• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone down at JAX mind showing me around?

Flying Toaster

None
I’m still torn between the ANG and Navy (leaning Navy of course), I’ve had a chance to visit a few Guard bases to get an idea what that is like. I’d love to visit a NAS and I like to think it would help put me over the edge, but obviously being from New England I'm typically nowhere near one. Probably should have brought this up a bit earlier, but I wanted to run it by a mod first and didn’t really think of it until I started seeing the HS guys fly up and down the beach. I’m sure everyone is pretty busy and doesn’t feel like babysitting, but if anyone had any spare time and wouldn’t mind it would be much appreciated. I'm around all day every day until Friday. PM’s are fine, but it may take a while for me to check them since the place I’m staying doesn’t have any WiFi, so I put my number up in my profile (in Bio) as well.

Thanks in advance!

-Mike