• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anybody here not going SNA or SNFO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goliath112

hey guys I posted some stuff on the other forums but nobody answers. anyway is there anybody here not going for sNFO or SNA ? I am gunning for AMDO or Supply. I was prior AD3. I am finishing my app for OCS next with just the PRT to go. Prt is easy anyway. BTW

(In oct02 they are reverting back to the old prt system.
most of you priors probably remember the averaging method for the pre-2000 prt. No more overall score being your lowest individual event come oct02.)

I am 24 years old now and will probably be 25 by the time I get to OCS. I live in Hawaii and I don't know anybody who is going thru these same processes. Airwarriors I guess is mostly for drivers not Supply or Maintenance O wannabees. Hell I kinda get the feeling that something is wrong with me for not wanting to be a SNA or SNFO. Anyway just thought I'd see if anyone was doing what I am. Good luck to all you future Officers out there. And for any of you non priors. Don't ever look down on the enlisted guys. Thats the backbone of the fleet.

cjimenez

Hey Goliath,

Most people here are SNA/SNFO but that doesn't mean this site isn't for you too. Anyone going to OCS can find valuable info on here. Bottom line is that we are all future naval officers, whether it be supply or aviation. I'm prior enlisted too (IS2) so I know what you mean. I even have a brother who's an HT2. Good luck on your app!

Goliath112

HT2 huh? damn I hear Hull Tech is a hard rate. This is the only site I have found for navy ocs info on a good forum. So I'm glad I found it. I don't mean to be condescending to any non priors. But after hearing several discussions about enlisted guys in my officer recruiters lounge.(They were asking why ANYONE would ever be enlisted) like it was some shit job. But hey I think most people here probably aren't that bigoted. Anyway I am submitting my BDCP package for Supply/AMDO/SWO next friday. Darn all that damn info I had to srcounge up, I had better get a position Good luck to you to shipmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.