• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anybody get accepted lately for Pilot/NFO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ander37

K-rock
I haven't heard of any people getting selected for Pilot or NFO lately for the Navy. I know that the Marines just cleaned house and picked up a gang and a half of people.
Congrats by the way to all the people that got picked up :icon_smil
So, I was wondering if people have received any news lately (yea or nay) for Pilot or NFO on the Navy side?
I am applying in 3 weeks so I am getting "antsy in my pantsy." :D

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
I got a Pro rec about 3 weeks ago for pilot in BDCP ....my Fin docs were sent in this past monday. I havent hear yet either yay or nay as far as final selection goes but from what I have seen on here and what my recruiter has told me the final selection is pretty much a formality. Good luck when you apply.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Don't get too cocky lol. I was pro rec'd and non final select last april. Along with like 3 other guys.

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
3.4 in Aerospace Engineering
56 OAR
3 Letters of Rec: One naval pilot and academy blue and gold officer, marine colonel and army colonel
Private pilot's Lic.
work full time
Coach wrestling and football at old high school, in about 5 different clubs and orgs.

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
Just found out today that I am temp. DQ from final select because MEPS messed up my physical. They did not give me a depth perseption test when I went in for my physical so now I have to go see an Optomologist to get the test done. Anyone have any feedback on whether or not they think this will hurt my chances of getting a final select?

usnmerritt

NSW land
None
MEPS is retarded sometimes...I had the same problem. I know it really isn't their fault though, especially in a big city with a bunch of guys in there signing the papers that day and getting on the bus. Although, it was nice to get my barcode that said 'special med - flight' on it! Hope they didn't spit in my piss cup for that. :D

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
Got my test done at a local doctor and faxed it in Friday. I hope I hear something soon about a final select I'll let everyone know what happens.

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
I hate to bring this topic up again but does anyone know when the next board for SNA final selection is?

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Its not a board per se. It is a series of ppl. that look over your app. and then it gets signed off on by the Commander. 9/10 times it is no problem if you are pro rec'd you are usually final selected..... Unless you are me haha.

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
oh ok i was wondering cause my recruiter said that he got an email saying that i was physically qualified and that they were processing my ssecurity right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.