• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anybody found any fun stuff to do with their summer?

BUDU

Right now I'm applying for an internship with NCIS. Anybody else done something interesting between junior/senior year?

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Right now I'm applying for an internship with NCIS. Anybody else done something interesting between junior/senior year?

You poor BDCPers...I can kinda relate...as I got the 5th year...so my MIDN summer wasn't made for "MIDN 1/C +"'s. I was a bartender. HAD A BLAST.

Just an idea if you aren't looking for "official" work like that with Gibbs, DiNoso, McGee and Zeeba...

BUDU

Unfortunately, I'm not 21, so I can't bartend in VA...otherwise I totally would. NCIS just sounded cool.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Unfortunately, I'm not 21, so I can't bartend in VA...otherwise I totally would. NCIS just sounded cool.

21 to bartend in VA? Sure? I thought it was 18. Oh well, yeah, NCIS is cool. NCIS: Los Angeles is cool too :)

BUDU

Yeah. VA is weird like that. But yeah...I applied to the communications directorate, so *fingers crossed* I'll be doing stuff like reviewing closed case files for depiction on TV.

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
Yeah. VA is weird like that.
Yea, and Forest has a grand total of.....0 bars. Unless you wanna bar tend in a chain restaurant. I feel for ya man, I did quite a bit of my growing up in Forest....boring place. It's been a few years since I've really been there for any length of time though...any bars pop up after Falwell was gone?

BUDU

Not so much. It pretty much remains as you describe. I tell my college friends I'm from Lynchburg since Forest, VA sounds redundant and an incredibly appropriate description.