• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any word on Final Select letters?

Ryan_F-18

We are in limbo!!!

I've been all over them every single week....They are so sick of me calling I think they don't answer sometimes just to mess with me.....and they just keep telling me that its up to Tennessee when they send out the FSL. I'm just trying to see if anyone is going through the same thing. And if there is anything that someone might have heard about things being held up for some reason.

Yes, I am in the same boat you're in. I was selected in March 09 and still have not received an FSL. I have been making respectful calls to my O.R. every week. And most of the time I never get a call back due to the many phone calls my O.R. receives. From my experience so far emailing my O.R. is the best way to go.

blarged

ready
Yes, I am in the same boat you're in. I was selected in March 09 and still have not received an FSL. I have been making respectful calls to my O.R. every week. And most of the time I never get a call back due to the many phone calls my O.R. receives. From my experience so far emailing my O.R. is the best way to go.

E-mail is my favorite way to communicate with my OR ... I think keeping things in writing is a good way to go.