• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any new news on the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUBoulder

Milk Is For Babies...I Drink Beer
Talked to my recruiter yesterday and told me that he got a no back already on an Intel app that was sent in after mine. He put in a e-mail to his commander to see what the holdup was on my app. Would they tell me if I was pro-rec'd if ALL my app was in from the very get go? If you are not pro-rec'd does the process stop dead? I know the wait is a little much when my recruiter is wondering what is going on. Let's see 1,2,3,4 months later and not a word yet. And don't tell me to hang in there because I am and the Navy is dragging foot.

Is anyone still waiting for any word at all with an app that has been in more than 2 1/2, 3 months.

erinbynight

erinbynight
Wow dude, that is a long wait for a pro-rec. I wonder what your recruiter will find out about it. I dunno what's going on...what year are you hoping to get? Maybe the hold ups have to do with that.

bbell

You want to talk about a long wait? My application was sent in June for Intel and Crypto. I knew shortly after it was sent in that Crypto was on hold till Feb. 05, but Intel has had a few boards since then. I was told that my application was not reviewed by the Intel board in Oct. because there was a mix-up with my service record. However, I know there was another board in Dec. and still nothing yet! Serenity Now! Serenity Now!

Brady

CUBoulder

Milk Is For Babies...I Drink Beer
Just got an e-mail from my recruiter about the holdup. The intel board didn't look at any bdcp apps this last board (Mid Dec.). The board is supposed to look at the bdcp apps during the next board which I assume will be in Feb. If anyone knows when the next intel board will meet let me know. I am looking for a 2006 June slot. Brady, I heard that they didn't look at another BDCP app in Dec. so it might have been yours. We will probably find out at the same time.

bbell

Hey CUBoulder,

Thanks for the info, that makes sense why I haven't heard anything yet. Crypto is supposed to meet in Feb. too, so maybe I'll get results from both at the same time. Did you apply to any other communities? Oh well, the wait continues. After being active duty for 6 years, I should still be used to it! Good luck.

Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.