• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

any navy officers i can talk to in here need info

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfUSN

Originally posted by stylesp_619
i need to talk to a officer in here so that i can know what needs to be done for me to apply for officer.

You should probably just look up the closest Officer recruiter in your area..

LTJG Payne

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
Also, try talking to your highschool guidance counsellors. They can get scholarship apps. Also a lot of the time, a highschool will have a JROTC unit, you might try talking to the person in charge of that unit... they are usually retired officers. They also know who the local recruiters are.

Pags

N/A
pilot
You can also probably go to several websites: USNA, an NROTC website (you can google em, try something like Georgia Tech NROTC), they should have info on their respective programs. Also, try the official recruiting page (navy.com?) and i'm sure they can send you some info.

goplay234

Hummer NFO
None
I would go to your local recruiting district to get info. Also, there are a ton of websites that can help you. The ROTC application is now completely online. Basically, if you google anything on NROTC or the Academy or BDCP, you will find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.